The Academy uniform is as follows:
- Plain black school shoes or plain black waterproof trainers (not fabric or any visible logos) Plain black low heel boots are acceptable during wet/cold season (not with patterns or fur)
- Black plimsolls for indoor wear are essential (Please ensure that your child has plimsolls in school every day. Plimsolls will be sent home every Friday to check for size and wear and tear).
- White shirts/Polo shirts*/ Blouses only (no red polo shirts)
- Red cardigans*, jumpers* only.
- Plain grey/black trousers/ knee length skirts, short school trousers, knee length pinafore dresses as previous (no jeans, combat trousers, joggers, tracksuit bottoms or any item with logos)
- Head coverings (e.g. turbans, head scarves, kippas, etc) worn for cultural/religious reasons should be navy, royal blue or black.
- No jewellery except watch, stud earrings and any small items of religious significance such as a crucifix on a chain
- No gloves, jackets, coats, hooded tops, hats, caps or any ‘outside-wear’ when in class
- No fashion accessories such as fashion belts, sweatbands, fashion hair bands including large bows (plain hair bands are acceptable).
- No torn clothing
- No make-up/nail varnish
- Indoor PE kit is a plain red t-shirt*, plain black shorts (no leggings or cycling shorts) plus plimsolls/trainers and a change of socks as appropriate
- Outdoor PE kit is a plain red t-shirt*, plain dark coloured tracksuit or jogging bottoms (no leggings) & plain sweatshirt (not baggy), trainers and a change of socks as appropriate.
- Red Lady Jane Grey PE kit bag*
- Red Lady Jane Grey Book Bag* (Please ensure that your child’s book bag is brought in to school everyday, and that it returns with them each evening. We would like to encourage that book bags are checked on a daily basis for any letters, and that they are kept tidy. Please do not send your child to school with any other bags (apart from a book bag, a PE bag) due to limited cloakroom space.
All of our branded uniform (these are indicated * above) can be purchased directly online from Mapac.
Please click here to place your order. You will need to set up an account to gain your username and password.
If you cannot order your uniform online please contact the school office on 0116 2320031.