The Lady Jane Grey Academy seeks to offer an environment conducive to transformational learning experiences, enabling all pupils to develop as critical thinkers and effective contributors to 21st Century society.
Lady Jane Grey Academy Aims:
- To seek excellence in all that we attempt, setting high standards, having high expectations in all we do and personalised targets to ensure that all of our children reach their potential.
- To offer a broad and balanced creative curriculum which is both relevant and well resourced, creatively delivering the requirements of our Academy Curriculum and promoting appreciation of the arts through music, visual arts, literature, dance and drama.
- To promote outstanding learning through the positive ethos of the academy and those who work within it.
- To provide a secure environment where both children and adults feel valued and respect others and their choices and beliefs.
- To support and extend children’s learning opportunities, ensuring that everyone enjoys their experiences!
- To work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with our Academy.
- To encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others.
- To actively seek to do the right thing and to be a good friend.
And to be the best we can be !